“To enthuse, inspire and provide an environment of creativity, fun and success in helping others reach their unlimited potential”
Our purpose as a company is…..
- To create a significant competitive advantage by setting new standards of customer service and satisfaction.
- To out perform our competition and be acknowledged as the industry leaders in real estate management and related services.
- To maintain an environment that offers individual challenge and personal growth opportunities within a fun and rewarding atmosphere.
These goals can only be achieved when we practice our one main and central task: To demonstrate to each and every customer a genuine care, concern and expertise in addressing and meeting all their home needs. Our commitment in achieving this goal comes from a philosophy that states…..
- Genuine Care & Concern – is based upon listening to what the customer both needs and expects. Meeting their need. Exceeding their expectation.
- Expertise – is the natural end result of a life where someone thoroughly enjoys what they do, along with having the freedom to creatively problem solve. This is because the person who enjoys what they do stays on task longer than the person who is just “putting their time in” on a job. Staying on task, perfecting your abilities, enjoyment in learning new skills is the recipe for anyone to become an expert in their field.
A COMMITMENT TO PROFESSIONAL & FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY
At New Concepts, we consider ourselves first and foremost professionals. We are committed to providing the highest possible standards in the industry in our fiduciary responsibility and interpersonal skills with both the client and one another.
· Reasonable care & diligence
SETTING CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS
First impressions are extremely important in setting the tone with each and every customer. Our goal is to demonstrate to each customer that their business is one of the most important things to happen in our day.
We can achieve this level of unparallel service by constantly working on and practicing……
- Showing courtesy and respect.
- Positive attitude.
- Active listening and telephone courtesy.
- Effective problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
These concepts serve us well in helping to satisfy our customers. We work on them until they become second nature in our communication and actions.